- Why is being a member of the Roofing Association of New Zealand (RANZ) important?
“RANZ Members are professional roofing specialists
Whether a residential dwelling or commercial/industrial property, installing a new roof, re-roofing or restoring and maintaining your roof system is an important investment.
Before you spend your money, make sure you:
- Evaluate the roofing company or contractor who is quoting to do the work. A quality installation and competent workmanship by a specialist roofing company is essential to protect your investment.
- Evaluate your product options. Ensure the materials used on your roof system are quality products suited to your location and environmental conditions and that all componentry e.g. fasteners and accessories, are compatible. Importantly, the materials should be backed by a sound durability product warranty from a reputable manufacturer, supplier or importer.
Benefits of using a member
- RANZ members are specialist businesses in their field of roofing.
- Assurance RANZ members are credible, professional, skilled and reliable.
- All installation company members have been fully assessed to ensure their business background/conduct and workmanship standards meet the Association's membership criteria.
- Members are accountable to the Association. They are obligated to adhere to their responsibilities of membership in accordance with the Association’s Rules, Code of Ethics and Complaint/Dispute Code of Conduct.
- Access to the RANZ Complaint/Dispute Service.
- We warranty our work for five (5) years for roof installation.
- Material/product warranties are issued by the manufacturer and passed on through the installer. These are typically for 15 years.
Source RANZ website”